Friday 13 July 2012

Ninja Master Fund - Closing off Biosensors and cover half of Ezra shorts.

I have sold off my remaining  long positions in Biosensors around 1.21. With prices not moving despite STI rallying, it has been a disappointing ride. The earnings results will be announced for Biosensors on 27 May 2012, it may be time to say good bye and trade again later. Plus i am out of town for most of  next week and will be on flights.

I have also closed off half my short positions in Ezra at 1.06. I was 'lucky' that the market sold down despite the "good news" of earnings and contract wins.  That is why it never pay to chase and buy at the opening when company just released good news. Those in the 'know' would have bought prior to that and then dump it on the new set of buyers who jumped in at the news.

Happy trading and have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics