Wednesday 24 April 2013

Capitaland & Sembcorp Industries

Entered the above 2 trades today.

Capitaland



I bought some shares at $3.51. The closing wasn't as good as i would prefer it to be. First target is for it to break above $3.58 and reach around $3.65-$3,70. Second target will be around $3.80-$4.
Cut loss below the recent low.


Sembcorp Industries



I bought some shares at 4.96. Was choosing between this and Semb Marine. First target is around $5.10 to $5.15 and second target is around $5.20-$5.30 and thereafter $5.40-$5.50. Cut loss is below the recent low.

Happy trading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr IPO.

    I enjoy reading your views and analysis. Keep writing!

    Have you divested both Capitaland and SembCorp with the recent market sell down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sold them when the first targets were reached la. I have "reported" them in my other articles. Haha. Have to read all my articles lor :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics