Wednesday 4 September 2013

A bio "Heartbreak" and Capitaland

I was preparing for my trip last week and i spotted this potential swing trade on Biosensors on Friday.


I was contemplating a trade at 84c and would have gotten in easily but i was hesitating as I am leaving the weekend to London. I would have bought Biosensors at 84 and the targets would have been around 92 and 98 with a stop loss below the recent low. Anyway, i didnt execute the trade but wonder why I didn't "fire and forget" as i have intended to.

Anyway, i have decided to try it out on the next trade i spotted, which is Capitaland to test out my theory of "fire and forget".


Enter at 3.03. First target around 312-315 and second target around 320-325. Cut loss below 292. 

Happy trading. 

1 comment:

  1. if u have the feel , just fire and shoot it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics