Wednesday 25 December 2013

Feeling nostalgic

I was hoping to enter some positions yesterday only to realize that the market was on half day. Haha. I am anticipating a run up post Christmas and all the way to Chinese New Year. 

Anyway, I am in a cleaning mood today and was packing my study when I come across my old trading journal. 


Wow I don't even have the disc reader anymore. Haha. Alamak.

Which is why I think blogging is good in the sense that I don't lose the content as long as google (who owns blogger) don't go bust ah...

I bought two books today. Will share with you later after I finish packing! 

Pardon the non stop postings... Since i am clearing leave. Hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. We are offering live commodity tips for traders who wanted to invest money in commodity markets. You can watch all the information on Epic Research's website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indiabulls Realty Board meet on Feb. 14 to consider restructuring of business
    Financial Advisory company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics