Friday 3 August 2012

Closing off remaining Sakari positions

Closed off my remaining position in Sakari today. It had a good run yesterday and hit my first target of $1.40. With Europe and US looking uncertain, probably a good idea to take money off the table since i am still vested with Ezra.

Will share "lessons" on how I pick stocks and the difference between investing and trading if i can find some time over the weekend :) Probably i could since IPO is now in a short term doldrums as Ascendas Hospitality Trust has 'closed' off the IPO window. hahaha

Some readers are facing issues with subscribing for my blogs initially. I have since repaired all the email links one-by-one and you shouldn't have any issues now. Please email me or drop a comment if you are still having difficulty.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics