Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ezra and Indoagri - Update

Ezra has a nice run up today from the time i first spotted it.


Unfortunately my lack of patience is terrible..  :-( This blog is my diary on how i should improve my trading...and no time to monitor the market shouldn't be my excuse..... :-) 

Lessons to take away:

1. Extend my time horizon and be more patient since the sell signals wasn't triggered on my chart yet.

2. Ride the profits of Sakari and Ezra using a trailing stop.

Ezra is probably heading towards 110, thus if am still holding it, i will probably take 1/2 off the table at around 105 and ride the rest using a trailing stop. I will move the stop of Ezra to around 102 from 94.

Indoagri moved up from my initial entry yesterday. Too bad it didn't close at its high today, probably some traders will not want to play with results announcements. Hopefully the results announced today will help give it a boost.... (fingers crossed)... 


First take on results of IFAR by GS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics